judgment or religious pressure
Jesus has already accepted you into His life—period. That’s really good news. That’s the Gospel. The glory and goodness of the Gospel is not that you can invite Jesus into your life; but rather, the insanely good news that He has already dragged you into His.
John 12:32 [gr: aorist verb helküsō; to drag as in a net, haul in]
It’s time for us to believe the Gospel. It’s time to help one-another believe into all that Jesus already is for us.
The Good News is not that you can invite Jesus into your life…it’s that He has invited you into His! -C. Baxter Kruger
You can walk out your life with an assurance that Jesus is with and in you and that you are deeply loved and valued by him. Hebrews 4:14-16
Connect with us in person or online. RSVP for one of many online meetings, or visit us in person. >>>RSVP NOW
Jesus, Larry lives free from guilt, shame, and most insecurity. He’s passionate to help you do the
- Generosity: We are crazy wild givers because of God’s reckless Generosity toward us.
- Courageous Honesty: We aggressively pursue all communication with Courageous Honesty.
- Worship: God’s presence is breathtaking! Our response is Worship.
- Risk Takers: We are “jump-the-canyon” Risk Takers. We will never dishonor God with small thinking or lackluster goals.
- Trinitarian Message: We look at Jesus and no longer fear an unknowable, petty, unapproachable God. We proclaim the mind-blowing goodness of the Father, Son and Spirit.
- Authentic Relationships: We fight for real Relationships. This is one challenge we relish! WE are up for the challenge-are you?
- Technology: We are insanely committed to linking people, through Technology, into a transforming experience of God’s goodness!